Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Omaha organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Omaha, Nebraska companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Omaha, Nebraska company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.