Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Omaha company to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Omaha, Nebraska companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Omaha, Nebraska business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.