Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Omaha organization to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Omaha, Nebraska companies to with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Omaha, Nebraska business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.