Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Ontario organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Ontario, California organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Ontario, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.