Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Orlando organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Orlando, Florida organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist you to manage your current conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Orlando, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.