Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Orlando company to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Orlando, Florida organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Orlando, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.