Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Orlando organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Orlando, Florida businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help you to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Orlando, Florida company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.