Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Orlando organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Orlando, Florida organizations to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk services, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Orlando, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.