Expanding your remote workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Ottawa organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Ottawa, Ontario organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing products from major vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Ottawa, Ontario company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.