Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Ottawa organization to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Ottawa, Ontario organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Ottawa, Ontario organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.