Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Palo Alto company to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Palo Alto, California companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use multiple products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help you to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these products and
help you to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Palo Alto, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.