Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Pasadena company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Pasadena, California organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be particularly challenging if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote support for both outdated and modern technologies in virtual office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated at-home employees to access IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online support for configuring home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting an entire household and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Mission-critical processes may require redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for picking ISPs, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Pasadena, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.