Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Pasadena company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Pasadena, California organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be especially challenging if you must accommodate a combination of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online help for both outdated as well as current IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a safe connection for authorized at-home employees to use IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a telecommuter to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers more control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online support for deploying routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create performance as well as security issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration help.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Line-of-business applications may demand redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking service providers, picking sensible service offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Pasadena, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.