Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Pasadena
Progentís consulting services for network service firms in Pasadena California allows you to offer your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your brand as a seamless extension of your in-house IT support team. These services can ease the way for you to add to your client base, expand your service portfolio, create happy customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network engineers, desktop support specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís range of expertise allows you to add to the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of background delivering remote expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the largest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT support company in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT support and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (Check out recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services With Your Branding
Progent's consulting program for network service providers features transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Program for clients who need 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing systems are fundamental to an effective Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not only costly to license and staff, but challenging to configure and manage. Small or niche IT service organizations seldom have the required resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program gives IT support firms a practical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and reinforced by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms leverages Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your existing ticketing platform. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technologies your company can take on, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
To see additional information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support group provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during normal business hours.
- Standard support times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is available throughout the US at extra cost.
- You keep full control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter incident reports through your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by sending a request to your dedicated mailbox.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and updated remotely while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may require. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies steadily without having to say no to new business due to a gap in expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal IT service team, responding to your direction, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service documentation platform to ensure that all services performed are thoroughly documented. This allows you to shift service responsibilities to in-house personnel when you have enough people and relevant skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can easily and efficiently take on additional opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and serve new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Brand: You can solidify your positioning as a full-spectrum network support firm by offering more solutions to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide array of IT disciplines and can act as a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large team of high-level consultants available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging issues can be handled fast.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online support cuts costs while delivering fast solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, and GIAC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Pasadena, California Organizations
Progent's veteran team of certified engineers offers Pasadena, California businesses a wide range of online consulting and debugging services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Support for IT Service Organizations in Pasadena, California
To learn more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in Pasadena, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.