Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Philadelphia organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Philadelphia, Pennsylvania companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the network infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be especially complex if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement essential updates. Services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authorized remote employees to access IT assets located at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online consulting for integrating routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting an entire household and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering services like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup help.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Vital applications might require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for picking Internet service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Philadelphia, Pennsylvania company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.