Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Philadelphia organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Philadelphia, Pennsylvania businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be especially complicated if you have to manage a mix of personal equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote support for both outdated as well as modern technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a safe connection for authorized remote employees to use IT assets situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable an at-home worker to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This gives network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote support for setting up home routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause throughput and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by providing services like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration help.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Mission-critical processes might require redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking service providers, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and configuring redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Philadelphia, Pennsylvania business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.