Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Phoenix organization to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Phoenix, Arizona organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home workforce can be especially complex if you must manage a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online support for both legacy and current IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to create a secure tunnel for authorized remote employees to use IT assets located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable an at-home worker to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert remote support for configuring routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by providing services that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Mission-critical processes might require redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for identifying ISPs, choosing appropriate service packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Phoenix, Arizona business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.