Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Phoenix company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Phoenix, Arizona businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote help for both outdated and current IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement essential updates. Support services available from Progent to help you to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to create a safe connection for authorized at-home employees to use IT resources located at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can help you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert online consulting for setting up home routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Mission-critical applications might require redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for selecting ISPs, picking appropriate service bundles, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Phoenix, Arizona organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.