Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Phoenix company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Phoenix, Arizona organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be especially complex if you must manage a mix of personal equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote support for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a telecommuter to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This gives network managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote consulting for integrating routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and security problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Line-of-business applications might demand redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for selecting service providers, picking appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Phoenix, Arizona business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.