Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Plano organization to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Plano, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading vendors enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Plano, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.