Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations in Portland
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in Portland Oregon enables you to provide your clients Progent's consulting and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent extension of your in-house IT support team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and increase your bottom line.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity professionals have acted as seamless supplements to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the scope of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you strengthen and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network support company with two decades of background delivering online expertise to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your customers of world-class services. Progent invoices your firm directly and works under your direction to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. Also, Progent has an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who need 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Services for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is the heart of a successful service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just expensive to license and staff, but also a hassle to configure and manage. Small or niche IT support firms seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing program offers IT support firms an economical way to retain their own branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by fast escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing technology, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program allow you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the range of technologies your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support organizations include:
For more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard work hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days a week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is offered across the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients submit requests through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Providers
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a sole source for virtually all IT expertise your clients may require. You can build your team and core IT skills steadily without having to turn down new business due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your internal support group, under your management, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting platform to make sure all IT services performed are fully documented. This allows you to transfer service assignments to internal personnel when you have sufficient staff and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional opportunities outside your main areas of excellence and open new geographies without exposure to the risks involved with increasing your head count too quickly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by delivering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of IT disciplines and can be a dependable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Rapid Problem Escalation: Thanks to a large roster of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Customers Satisfied: Satisfied customers are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support from Help Desk support to advanced consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more details about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Portland, Oregon Businesses
Progent's nationwide roster of certified engineers can deliver Portland, Oregon organizations a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms in Portland, Oregon
To learn more details about Progent's consulting support for IT service organizations in Portland, Oregon, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.