Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Providence
Progentís consulting services for IT service organizations in Providence Rhode Island enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your company's own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular IT support group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, flesh out your service catalog, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC support technicians, IT admins, and data security professionals have acted as seamless adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís range of expertise allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís transparency helps you strengthen and preserve your company's brand.
Progent is an IT consulting company with 20 years of experience providing online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the biggest groups of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online IT assistance and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Branding
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers seamless resale to your customers of professional services. Progent invoices your firm exclusively and performs under your instructions to provide your customers support services under your brand. Also, Progent offers an affordable Off-hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an effective IT Call Center. But full-featured ticketing platforms are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service providers seldom have the necessary resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms a practical way to retain their custom branding while delivering their customers world-class desktop support services backed by an advanced ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to top-tier experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Providers
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's investments in highly scalable ticketing software, an online desktop services staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can handle, the locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
For additional details on Progent's Call Center and ticketing outsourcing solution, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional onsite service in larger metro areas is available across the US at additional cost.
- You keep full control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit incident reports by means of your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending a request to your assigned mailbox.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and updated online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows your support team to become a single source for virtually all IT expertise your clients may need. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills at your own pace without having to turn down opportunities due to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal IT service team, under your management, and invoices you instead of your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account assignments to internal consultants when you have enough people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can quickly and efficiently accept additional opportunities beyond your core fields of expertise and open new territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can solidify your mind share as a comprehensive network support firm by delivering more services to more clients under your own brand.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large roster of senior consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Happy: Satisfied clients are loyal. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote network support from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective remote support cuts costs and produces quick solutions.
- Advanced Certifications: Progentís IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned advanced certifications including ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Providence, Rhode Island Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants and technical experts can provide Providence, Rhode Island organizations a wide range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Areas of expertise covered under Progent's reseller program for network service firms include:
Learn More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Organizations in Providence, Rhode Island
For more information about Progent's reseller program for IT service firms in Providence, Rhode Island, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.