Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Providence organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Providence, Rhode Island businesses to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote support for both outdated and modern technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authorized at-home employees to access IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a telecommuter to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers substantial control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online support for setting up home routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and security issues. Progent can help you to mitigate these problems by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Line-of-business processes may demand backup Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for selecting service providers, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Providence, Rhode Island business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.