Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Providence company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Providence, Rhode Island organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you must manage a combination of personal hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authenticated at-home workers to access IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for integrating routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting an entire household and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Mission-critical applications may demand backup Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking ISPs, selecting appropriate service packages, and integrating redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Providence, Rhode Island company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.