Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Raleigh organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Raleigh, North Caroline companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be particularly complicated if you have to accommodate a combination of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online support for both outdated and modern IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online support for integrating routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting an entire household and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by providing services that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point integration help.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Line-of-business processes might require redundant Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for selecting Internet service providers, picking appropriate service packages, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Raleigh, North Caroline company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.