Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Raleigh company to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Raleigh, North Caroline companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home workforce can be especially complex if you must accommodate a mix of personal equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote help for both outdated as well as modern IT products in virtual office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Services offered by Progent to assist you to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authorized remote employees to use IT assets located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote support for deploying routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by providing services like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Vital processes might demand redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for selecting ISPs, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Raleigh, North Caroline business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.