Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Rancho Cordova company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Rancho Cordova, California companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Rancho Cordova, California company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.