Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Rancho Cordova company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Rancho Cordova, California businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Rancho Cordova, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.