Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Alexandria company to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Alexandria, Virginia organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Alexandria, Virginia company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.