Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Alpharetta organization to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Alpharetta, Georgia organizations to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment like PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a secure connection for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable an at-home worker to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert remote support for configuring home routers from a range of vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as security problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Business-critical processes might demand redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for identifying ISPs, choosing appropriate service offerings, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Alpharetta, Georgia business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.