Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Alpharetta company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Alpharetta, Georgia companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required for an at-home work environment can be especially complex if you have to manage a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated and modern IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help you to create a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authenticated remote employees to use IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable an at-home worker to see and use a data center PC's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online support for configuring routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing services like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Mission-critical processes might demand backup Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying ISPs, picking sensible service bundles, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Alpharetta, Georgia organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.