Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Boise organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Boise, Idaho organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online support for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement essential updates. Services offered by Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated at-home employees to access IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a teleworker to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online support for deploying home routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create throughput and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by providing expertise like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Mission-critical processes may require backup Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for selecting ISPs, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Boise, Idaho business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.