Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Calgary organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Calgary, Alberta businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Calgary, Alberta company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.