Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Cincinnati company to pick the right tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Cincinnati, Ohio businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies support online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Cincinnati, Ohio organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.