Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Cincinnati company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Cincinnati, Ohio companies to with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Cincinnati, Ohio company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.