Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Riverside company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Riverside, California businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can help you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Riverside, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.