Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Riverside company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Riverside, California businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Riverside, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.