Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Riverside organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Riverside, California businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Riverside, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.