Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Hialeah company to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Hialeah, Florida companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of video conferencing products from major vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your existing conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Hialeah, Florida company, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.