Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Hialeah company to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Hialeah, Florida companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your existing conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Hialeah, Florida business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.