Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Hialeah organization to pick the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Hialeah, Florida businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote workforce can be particularly challenging if you must manage a mix of personal equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in remote office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to establish a secure tunnel for authorized remote workers to access IT assets situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online support for deploying routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Mission-critical processes might require redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for identifying service providers, choosing sensible service bundles, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Hialeah, Florida business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.