Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Hialeah organization to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Hialeah, Florida companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and wireless appliances from various manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote support for both legacy and modern technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a safe connection for authorized remote employees to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for configuring routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by providing services that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Mission-critical applications might require redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying Internet service providers, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Hialeah, Florida business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.