Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Huntington Beach company to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Huntington Beach, California companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be especially complicated if you must manage a combination of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online support for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to create a safe tunnel for authorized at-home employees to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This provides IT managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for setting up routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration help.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business processes may demand redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying Internet service providers, picking appropriate service offerings, and integrating redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Huntington Beach, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.