Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Huntington Beach organization to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Huntington Beach, California companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be especially complicated if you must manage a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote support for both outdated and current IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to create a secure connection for authenticated remote employees to access IT assets located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a broad selection of devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This gives IT managers more control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online consulting for configuring home routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by delivering expertise like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Business-critical processes might demand redundant Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking Internet service providers, choosing sensible service offerings, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Huntington Beach, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.