Expanding your remote workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Huntington Beach organization to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Huntington Beach, California organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be especially challenging if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background providing remote help for both outdated as well as current technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Services available from Progent to assist you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This provides IT managers significant control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online support for setting up routers from a range of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as security issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing services like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Line-of-business applications might demand redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, selecting appropriate service bundles, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Huntington Beach, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.