Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Huntington Beach organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Huntington Beach, California organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both legacy and current technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to use IT resources located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides IT managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online support for configuring home routers from a range of vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance as well as security problems. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Mission-critical processes might require backup Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for identifying service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Huntington Beach, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.