Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Denver company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Denver, Colorado companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be especially complex if you must accommodate a mix of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background providing remote support for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement essential updates. Services offered by Progent to assist you to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a secure connection for authenticated at-home workers to use IT resources located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a telecommuter to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online support for integrating routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by the whole family and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration help.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Vital applications may require redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service offerings, and integrating redundant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Denver, Colorado business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.