Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Denver company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Denver, Colorado organizations to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing remote help for both legacy as well as current IT products in remote office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to create a secure tunnel for authenticated remote employees to access IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can help you to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This provides IT managers substantial control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online consulting for deploying home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by families and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and security issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by delivering services like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Business-critical applications might demand redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for identifying service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Denver, Colorado business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.