Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your New Haven company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help New Haven, Connecticut organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to manage a combination of personal hardware such as PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing online help for both legacy and current IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a safe connection for authorized remote employees to use IT assets located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a teleworker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for setting up home routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as security issues. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by providing expertise that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup help.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Business-critical applications might demand redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for identifying Internet service providers, choosing sensible service packages, and setting up redundant Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your New Haven, Connecticut business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.