Expanding your at-home workforce can have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Omaha company to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Omaha, Nebraska businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote help for both outdated as well as current IT products in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to access IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a telecommuter to see and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for setting up routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create performance as well as security issues. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Mission-critical processes may demand backup Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for identifying ISPs, choosing sensible service packages, and integrating redundant Internet access. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Omaha, Nebraska company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.