Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Omaha company to select the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Omaha, Nebraska businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware like PCs and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online help for both legacy as well as modern technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Services available from Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to establish a safe connection for authorized remote workers to access IT assets located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a telecommuter to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert online consulting for configuring routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Line-of-business processes may require backup Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for identifying ISPs, choosing appropriate service bundles, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Omaha, Nebraska company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.