Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Carlsbad company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Carlsbad, California companies to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be especially complicated if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote help for both outdated and modern IT products in virtual office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a safe tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a teleworker to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides IT managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online support for deploying home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as security problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Mission-critical applications might demand redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for identifying ISPs, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Carlsbad, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.