Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Carlsbad company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Carlsbad, California businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote help for both legacy and modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to help you to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to use IT assets located at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a teleworker to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This gives IT managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote consulting for setting up routers from a range of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Vital applications might demand redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for selecting Internet service providers, picking appropriate service offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Carlsbad, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.