Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Carlsbad organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Carlsbad, California organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both outdated as well as current IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for making necessary upgrades. Services available from Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authorized remote workers to use IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a telecommuter to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert remote support for configuring routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these problems by delivering expertise that include Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Mission-critical processes might require backup Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying service providers, choosing appropriate service packages, and integrating redundant Internet access. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Carlsbad, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.