Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Memphis company to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Memphis, Tennessee companies to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to accommodate a combination of personal equipment such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online help for both outdated as well as modern technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to help you to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to create a secure connection for authorized at-home workers to access IT assets situated at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers more control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online consulting for deploying routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help you to resolve these issues by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Vital processes might require redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying ISPs, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and integrating redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Memphis, Tennessee organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.