Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Memphis organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Memphis, Tennessee organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online support for both outdated and modern technologies in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to establish a secure tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a teleworker to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online support for configuring routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by the whole family and guests, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration help.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Vital applications might require backup Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking Internet service providers, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and integrating redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Memphis, Tennessee organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.