Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Memphis company to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Memphis, Tennessee companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote workforce can be especially complicated if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online support for both outdated and modern IT products in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Services available from Progent to assist your company to implement a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to create a safe connection for authorized at-home employees to access IT assets located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online support for integrating home routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to resolve these issues by providing services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Mission-critical processes might demand redundant Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for identifying service providers, picking sensible service packages, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Memphis, Tennessee business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.