Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Memphis organization to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Memphis, Tennessee organizations to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure needed for a remote workforce can be especially complicated if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online support for both outdated as well as current technologies in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Services available from Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to create a safe connection for authenticated at-home workers to access IT assets located at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable an at-home worker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This provides IT managers substantial control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online support for setting up routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Mission-critical processes might require redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for identifying Internet service providers, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up redundant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Memphis, Tennessee organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.