Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Miami company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Miami, Florida businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be particularly challenging if you must manage a mix of personal hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online help for both outdated as well as current IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to create a safe connection for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can assist your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow an at-home worker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online support for integrating routers from a range of vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Line-of-business applications may require backup Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for identifying service providers, picking appropriate service packages, and configuring redundant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Miami, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.