Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Miami organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Miami, Florida companies to with any facet of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be especially complicated if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy and current IT products in remote office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to assist you to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authorized at-home workers to access IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can help you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products enable a teleworker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier remote support for deploying routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by families and visitors, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by providing services that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup help.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Business-critical applications might demand backup Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for picking service providers, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and configuring redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Miami, Florida company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.