Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Clearwater company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Clearwater, Florida organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be especially complex if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online help for both legacy and modern IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authenticated remote workers to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert remote support for setting up routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting an entire household and guests, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and security problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Business-critical processes might demand redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for identifying service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Clearwater, Florida business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.