Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Clearwater organization to pick the right technologies and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Clearwater, Florida businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be particularly complicated if you must manage a combination of personal hardware such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online support for both legacy as well as current IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology makes it possible to create a safe connection for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to view and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives IT managers substantial control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier online support for setting up home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as security issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by providing services that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Vital applications may demand redundant Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking Internet service providers, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Clearwater, Florida business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.