Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Oklahoma CIty company to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Oklahoma CIty, Oklahoma businesses to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you must manage a combination of worker-owned hardware such as PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote help for both legacy and modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to use IT resources located at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a telecommuter to see and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online consulting for setting up home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting an entire household and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup help.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Business-critical applications might require backup Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for identifying ISPs, choosing appropriate service offerings, and configuring high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Oklahoma CIty, Oklahoma organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.