Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Oklahoma CIty company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Oklahoma CIty, Oklahoma organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you must accommodate a mix of personal equipment like PCs and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote support for both legacy and current IT products in remote office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to implement a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authorized remote employees to access IT resources located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of devices including Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow an at-home worker to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert remote consulting for setting up home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting families and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can cause throughput and security issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Mission-critical processes may demand backup Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking ISPs, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Oklahoma CIty, Oklahoma company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.