Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Salt Lake City company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Salt Lake City, Utah companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned equipment like PCs and laptops, routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online help for both legacy and modern technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist you to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to create a secure connection for authorized remote employees to use IT assets situated at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide range of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers more control over the digital environment of telecommuters and offers them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert online consulting for setting up home routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create performance and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise that include Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Business-critical processes may demand redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide expertise for picking ISPs, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Salt Lake City, Utah business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.