Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Salt Lake City organization to select the right technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Salt Lake City, Utah organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the network infrastructure needed for a remote workforce can be especially complex if you must accommodate a mix of personal equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to assist your company to create a productive telecommuting ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a safe connection for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a telecommuter to see and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for integrating home routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting an entire household and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by delivering services like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Line-of-business applications may demand redundant Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for selecting Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service bundles, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Salt Lake City, Utah company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.