Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Tucson company to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Tucson, Arizona businesses to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be particularly complex if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online help for both legacy and current IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to create a secure tunnel for authenticated remote employees to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can assist your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to view and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This gives network managers significant control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online support for deploying home routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can cause performance as well as security issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup help.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Mission-critical applications may demand redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for picking Internet service providers, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and configuring redundant Internet access. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Tucson, Arizona organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.