Expanding your remote workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Tucson company to select the right tools and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Tucson, Arizona organizations to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure required for an at-home workforce can be especially challenging if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from various manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering remote help for both legacy and current IT products in remote office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for making essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology allows you to establish a secure tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a broad range of devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a telecommuter to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This gives IT managers more control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote support for integrating routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting the whole family and guests, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance as well as security issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Vital applications might require redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for selecting Internet service providers, picking sensible service bundles, and setting up redundant Internet connections. See Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Tucson, Arizona organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.