Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Tucson company to pick the right tools and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Tucson, Arizona organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be especially complicated if you must manage a mix of personal equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online help for both legacy and current IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authorized remote employees to access IT assets situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help you to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow an at-home worker to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This gives network managers more control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online support for integrating home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Line-of-business applications may require redundant Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for picking ISPs, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Tucson, Arizona business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.