Expanding your remote workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Sacramento company to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Sacramento, California organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Sacramento, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.