Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Sacramento organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Sacramento, California companies to with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both local workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Sacramento, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.