Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Beverly Hills company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Beverly Hills, California businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Beverly Hills, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.