Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Beverly Hills company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Beverly Hills, California companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Beverly Hills, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.