Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Beverly Hills organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Beverly Hills, California companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Beverly Hills, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.