Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Hartford company to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Hartford, Connecticut organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to maintain your current conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these products and
help you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Hartford, Connecticut business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.