Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Hartford organization to select the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Hartford, Connecticut organizations to with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include video calling, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Hartford, Connecticut company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.