Enlarging your remote workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Mission Viejo company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Mission Viejo, California businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Mission Viejo, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.