Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Mission Viejo organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Mission Viejo, California organizations to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major technology companies support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Mission Viejo, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.