Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Pittsburgh organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania companies to with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from major vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.