Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Des Moines organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Des Moines, Iowa companies to succeed with any aspect of building a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Des Moines, Iowa organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.