Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Des Moines organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Des Moines, Iowa businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and teleworkers. Many companies utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports real-time presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Des Moines, Iowa business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.