Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Irving organization to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Irving, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, data security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the network infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to accommodate a combination of worker-owned equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated as well as current technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for making essential updates. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authorized remote workers to use IT assets located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software for safe VPN tunneling for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology provides IT managers more control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers remote users a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert online consulting for integrating routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting an entire household and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Business-critical applications may demand backup Internet access in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for picking Internet service providers, picking appropriate service offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Irving, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.