Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Irving organization to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Irving, Texas organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Configuring the network infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering online help for both outdated as well as current IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement essential updates. Services available from Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authorized at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a telecommuter to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This provides network managers more control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for setting up routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by families and visitors, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration help.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Mission-critical applications might require backup Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking Internet service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Irving, Texas company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.