Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Irving company to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Irving, Texas organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online support for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office venues enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to access IT assets located at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN tunneling for a broad selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable an at-home worker to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers more control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote support for integrating home routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting an entire household and visitors, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance as well as security problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by providing expertise that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Vital processes may demand backup Internet access in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking service providers, picking sensible service offerings, and configuring high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Irving, Texas company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.