Enlarging your remote workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your The Woodlands company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist The Woodlands, Texas businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Setting up the network infrastructure required to support an at-home work environment can be especially challenging if you must accommodate a combination of worker-owned equipment such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote support for both outdated and current IT products in remote office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making necessary updates. Services available from Progent to help you to create a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN technology allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized at-home workers to use IT assets located at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to configure and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing remote VPN configuration consulting. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide range of devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable an at-home worker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This gives IT managers significant control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide expert online consulting for deploying routers from all major vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create throughput and security problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup help.
- Internet access solutions impact the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Business-critical processes may require redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking ISPs, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume offerings, and configuring fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your The Woodlands, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.