Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Irvine company to select the right technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Irvine, California businesses to with any facet of building a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you have to accommodate a mix of personal hardware such as desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing remote help for both outdated as well as modern technologies in virtual office venues enables you to make efficient use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help you to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to establish a secure connection for authenticated remote employees to use IT resources located at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides IT managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online consulting for setting up routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often supporting the whole family and guests, are frequently used by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup help.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Mission-critical applications may require redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for identifying ISPs, choosing appropriate service packages, and integrating redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Irvine, California company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.