Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and debug IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Saddle Brook organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services that go from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Saddle Brook, New Jersey organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless APs from different manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote help for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe connection for authorized remote employees to access IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms enable a teleworker to view and use a data center PC's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the digital environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert remote consulting for setting up routers from a range of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often supporting families and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their Internet router for work. This can create performance and security issues. Progent can assist you to resolve these problems by providing services like Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Line-of-business processes may demand backup Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for identifying service providers, selecting sensible service packages, and setting up redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Saddle Brook, New Jersey company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.