Expanding your remote workforce can have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Savannah company to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Savannah, Georgia companies to with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide selection of video conferencing products from major vendors support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Savannah, Georgia company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.