Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Buffalo organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Buffalo, New York businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you have to accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience providing remote help for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to create a safe connection for authenticated at-home employees to access IT assets situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This gives IT managers more control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local wireless connectivity, and firewalls. Progent offers top-tier remote consulting for integrating home routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by families and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance and security problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these problems by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Line-of-business processes might require redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking service providers, picking sensible service bundles, and setting up high-availability Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Buffalo, New York business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.