Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, security, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Buffalo organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Buffalo, New York businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure required for a remote workforce can be especially complex if you must manage a mix of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from different manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both legacy and current IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for implement necessary updates. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to establish a safe connection for authorized remote workers to access IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing online VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad range of devices including Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a telecommuter to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This gives network managers more control over the computing ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent offers expert online support for deploying home routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting an entire household and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can create throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Business-critical applications may demand backup Internet access in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking Internet service providers, selecting appropriate service packages, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Buffalo, New York organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.