Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Southlake organization to pick the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you past occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Southlake, Texas companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Southlake, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.