Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can assist your Spokane company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Spokane, Washington businesses to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter environment for your Spokane, Washington company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.