Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Spokane organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Spokane, Washington organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for other IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Spokane, Washington business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.