Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Tampa organization to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Tampa, Florida companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Setting up the network infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a combination of personal hardware such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote help for both legacy as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Services available from Progent to assist you to implement a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to create a secure tunnel for authorized remote workers to use IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect client software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to view and use a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, home wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers expert remote support for integrating home routers from all major manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and visitors, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can create throughput as well as security problems. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Line-of-business applications may demand backup Internet connections in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for picking Internet service providers, selecting appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up redundant Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Tampa, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.