Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Tampa organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Tampa, Florida businesses to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed to support a remote workforce can be especially complex if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned hardware such as PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering online help for both legacy as well as current IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement essential updates. Services offered by Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow an at-home worker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the computing environment of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for configuring routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by at-home employees to access their Internet router for work. This can cause throughput and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by providing expertise that include Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Mission-critical processes may require redundant Internet connections in case the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for selecting service providers, selecting appropriate service bundles, and setting up high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Tampa, Florida company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.