Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Newark company to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Newark, New Jersey companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many companies utilize multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as IP voice and video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for other Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting services for these products and
assist you to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Newark, New Jersey company, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.