Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Newark company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers top value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Newark, New Jersey companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and debugging services for these products and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Newark, New Jersey business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.